Operator & Attendant Positions
Lift Operations frequently has openings for Operators (18+ Years old) and Attendants (16-17 Years Old) throughout the operating season and take applications on a rolling basis. Schedules vary and include weeknights and weekends. Interested applicants should be enthusiastic, energetic and reliable individuals who enjoy the great outdoors, physical work and extensive customer contact. Comprehensive training program is provided. Duties include (But are not limited to):
- Assisting skiers onto and off the lift in a safe and timely manner
- Monitoring the equipment for possible problems & completing inspections
- Operating outside in variable weather conditions
- Working shifts that include weekends, nights, and holidays
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for employment:
- Work three or more shifts per week (16+ Hours) including nights and weekends
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must be available to work some major holidays which include Christmas Eve (7:00am-5:30pm) Christmas Night (5:00pm-10:30pm) New Years Eve (Day 7:00am-4:30pm / Night 4:00pm-12:30am) New Years Day (7:00am-3:30pm)
- Available to work the entire season (Late November/Early December to late March)
- Employees are required to abide by our uniform policy which requires black ski pants (not supplied) and a department parka (Supplied to the employee for a $60 deposit which is refunded upon return of the parka)
Lift Attendants minimum age is 16 years. Lift Operators minimum age is 18 years.
Attendants - Minimum Wage and up
Operators - $8.50 and up
Operators who are scheduled for 40 hours / week and meet expectations within the first few weeks will receive a higher wage.
How to apply to become part of our seasonal team:
- Print the application packet from our website under the employment tab and mail your completed packet to:
Attn. Lift Manager
P.O. Box 208
New Hartford, CT 06057
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to submit your application electronically.