Join us for a season full of awesome events, competitions, and equipment demos!
Here's how it works:
1. Terrain Crew has the following features you can use for your design:
Fat Tube Double Barrel Rail
16' Skinny Rail
16' Round Rail
1.Pick 3 features from the list. Draw a park, using your 3 choices, that can be hand-built on Stinger.
2. Submit your drawing to our facebook page by 5:00pm Wednesday, March 5.
3. Our Terrain staff will pick their TOP 3 and put it to a popular vote on our facebook page. The park with most "likes" by 5PM Friday, March 7 gets the designer a PRIZE PACK, AND
4. Winner invited to help Terrain staff build their winning park on Saturday, March 8.
5. Rail Jam Sunday, March 9 from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. Regisration in lodge 10AM-12:30PM. LOTS of TOSS-OUTS and prizes. $5 entry fee, helmets & waivers required.