- This event has passed.
Ski Sundown 50th Anniversary Celebration!
Put on your best retro ski outfit and come out and celebrate 50 years of family winter fun…throwback style!
- Best retro ski outfit contest – Strut your stuff on the “runway” dressed in your most gnarly winter gear! Prizes awarded to the best outfits! Runway show begins at 1:00pm!
- Sundown 5.0 Beer – In collaboration with Brewery Legitimus, we have created a special beer to celebrate our half century of winter made better! Sundown 5.0 is a Session New England IPA with pineapple, mango and orange flavor and aroma. At 5% abv, it’s seriously crushable. So, stop by The Last Chair Tavern, try a glass and chat with our guest, Brewery Legitimus owner, Chris Sayer. Let’s raise a glass, and toast to Ski Sundown together!
- Music by The River 105.9 – Slip back in time while listening to classics from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. Our friends at The River 105.9 will be spinning out the hits and getting you in a mood that is “Dy-no-mite!”
- Dunkin’ Sampling Tent – Stop by to try a sample of Dunkin’s NEW Latte flavor or classic Hot Chocolate and grab a $5 Dunkin’ gift card (while supplies last).
- Valentine the Clown – Always a hit, Valentine will be entertaining the kids with her amazing face painting and magical balloon animals!
- Matica Circus – Try circus tricks including juggling balls, Chinese yo-yo, devil stick, spinning plates and more.
- NBC CT’s Snow Monster – We expect a visit from NBC Connecticut’s Snow Monster…their state-of-the-art weather vehicle!
- Specials in the Last Chair Tavern – Come and visit our après-ski lounge for some food and cocktail specials fit to celebrate a half-century!