SKI SWAP – “The Swap’s in the Shops!”
The Sundown Ski Patrol Ski Swap is making a change to their venue this year! Typically held in the Ski Sundown base lodge, this year it is being held at five partner ski shops in CT and MA. You’ll still find a great selection of new/used skis, snowboards, boots, accessories and more!
The Ski Swap will be held Monday-Sunday, November 2-8 at the following Partner Ski Shops:
- Bob’s Sport’s Chalet (2 Locations), 91 Pine St, Bristol, CT 06010, and 195 W Main St, Avon, CT 06001 860-582-1449 bobssportschalet.com
- Colorado Ski Shop, 1160 Westfield St, West Springfield, MA 01089, 413-746- 4144 coloradoskishop.com
- Fatty’s Sporthouse Skis & Boards, 136 Albany Turnpike, Canton, CT 06019 860-693-1950 fattys.com
- Sartorius Sports, 177 W Main St, Avon, CT 06001 860-676-8850 sartoriussports.com
- West Springfield Tent Sale, 80 Doty Circle, West Springfield, MA 01089 413-237-9214
Please call or visit websites listed above for store hours.
Visit http://sundownskiswap.org for more 2020 Sundown Ski Patrol Ski Swap details. We hope to be back at our home base, Ski Sundown Lodge, for the 2021 Ski Swap next year!
A portion of the sales proceeds are donated to Ski Sundown Ski Patrol, a non-profit. These funds are used for medical supplies and equipment. Thank you for your support of Ski Sundown Ski Patrol!