Save up to $100 if you purchase by 10/31/21!
Go from the parking lot to the lifts! Ski and snowboard as much as you want, when you want, day or night! Plus, enjoy these PASSHOLDER BENEFITS!
- Free Lift Ticket for a Friend ($64 value)
- 20% off discount coupon on non-sale items in the Ski Sundown Ski Shop
- 50% off one full tune-up at the Ski Sundown Tuning & Repair Shop (must be used by 2/27/22)
- Preferred rates on Ski Sundown lesson programs
Also, click on our Where To Stay page for discounts to area hotels offered to all Ski Sundown customers for added savings!Buy Season Passes
Purchase online or at Welcome Center
Season Pass Prices
Available only at the time of pass purchase
Pass Protection Policy
Ski Sundown will reimburse the cost of your Pass on a prorated basis in the event of injury/sickness which prevents your participation in skiing for the remainder of the season. Injury or illness must be confirmed by letter from a licensed physician. The cost of a Protection Policy is 6% of the purchase price of your Pass(es). Refund requests must be received prior to end of season. If you decline the Protection Policy and should be unable to use your Pass for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Passes are non-transferable and may not be given, loaned, rented or transferred to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Transfer or attempt to transfer will result in revocation of the pass without refund, and is punishable under Connecticut theft of services law.
- Passes must be clearly displayed at all times when waiting to get on a lift.
- In the event you forget your pass, you must purchase a replacement ticket for $5, good for one visit.
- Report all lost passes to the Welcome Center. Your lost pass will be voided and anyone caught using it will be charged with theft of services. A new pass will be issued for a $5.00 processing fee.
- We reserve the right to deny, revoke, or suspend lift and/or skiing privileges at any time, for any reason deemed appropriate by management. This decision is at the sole discretion of Ski Sundown Management and is without refund. In the case of minors, parents will be notified.
- If you have a collision resulting in an injury to another skier, it is your responsibility to remain at the collision site until the Ski Patrol arrives and to give them your name and address.
- All injuries must be reported to the Ski Patrol before leaving Ski Sundown.
- All persons are responsible for their own equipment. Ski Sundown is not responsible for lost or stolen equipment.
- If a refund is requested prior to the start of the opening of the season, there is a $25 administrative fee. No refunds after the season starts unless Protection Policy has been purchased. All requests for refunds must be received by the Welcome Center prior to end of season.
Be safety conscious. Know “YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE”.