Save up to $100 if you purchase by 10/31/20!
ENJOY ALL OF THESE PASSHOLDER BENEFITS!
- Free Lift Ticket for a Friend ($62 value)
- 20% off discount coupon on non-sale items in the Ski Sundown Ski Shop
- 50% off one full tune-up at the Ski Sundown Tuning & Repair Shop (must be used by 2/15/21)
- Preferred rates on Ski Sundown lesson programs
- Dining discounts at local favorites: Lisa’s Crown & Hammer Pub, Dish ‘n Dat Family Eatery, Royal Coachman Tavern (at the Old Riverton Inn), BLT – Bridgestreet Libations & Temptations, Pizza Pete’s, Grey Area Tavern and Rowley Grill & Tap*
- Special coupon offers from local ski shops: Suburban Sports, Bob’s Sports Chalet, Leisuretime of Southbury – Ski & Board Shop, and Ski Tunes*
- 50% off your lift ticket at Smugglers’ Notch Resort in VT (excludes holidays)*
- 20% off your lift ticket at Gore Mountain, Whiteface, and Belleayre Mountain Resorts in NY (at ticket window – no blackout dates)*
- JUST ADDED!
50% off any lift ticket at Mont du Lac Resort in Superior, WI (at ticket window – no blackout dates).
Also, click on our Where To Stay page for discounts to area hotels offered to all Ski Sundown customers for added savings!
*see details in the Passholder Benefits PacketBuy Season Passes
Purchase online or at Ticket Windows
Season Pass Prices
*Prices for all passes do not include 10% Connecticut State Admission Tax
Purchasing by mail
Please download the Pass Application & Agreement forms, fill them out completely, sign & fax to (860) 379-1853 or mail to: Ski Sundown, PO Box 208, New Hartford, CT 06057.
Pass Protection Policy
Available only at the time of pass purchase.
Ski Sundown will reimburse the cost of your Pass on a prorated basis in the event of injury/sickness which prevents your participation in skiing for the remainder of the season. Injury or illness must be confirmed by letter from a licensed physician. The cost of a Protection Policy is 5% of the pretax purchase price of your Pass(es). Refund requests must be received prior to end of season. If you decline the Protection Policy and should be unable to use your Pass for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund.