Save up to $100 if you purchase by 10/31/21!
Go from the parking lot to the lifts! Ski and snowboard as much as you want, when you want, day or night! Plus, enjoy amazing PASSHOLDER BENEFITS, such as exclusive discounts at Ski Sundown, preferred rates at area ski resorts and hotels, and a free 8-hour lift ticket for a friend! Review all of your Passholder Benefits below for details. And lastly, check out for more season passholder discounts on our multiweek lesson programs for kids ages 3+, teens and adults!Buy Season Passes
Exclusive Ski Sundown Discounts!
Free Buddy Pass!
Enjoy one free 8-hour Lift Ticket for a Friend! Grab your buddy and hit the slopes together with this "start anytime" lift ticket voucher (a $64 value)! Your voucher can be used on any day with no restrictions. Simply redeem at the ticket window during 2021-2022 season!
20% off in Ski Shop!
Splurge in our Ski Sundown Ski Shop with this one-time 20% off voucher! This discount can be used on ANY regular priced items throughout our store. Must use during the 2021-2022 season. Clearance and sale items are not included.
50% off Tuning!
Let us help you get your equipment in shape with this 50% off one full tune-up voucher! Bring your skis or snowboard to the Ski Sundown Tuning & Repair Shop and our professional staff will take care of the rest. Just bring your voucher to us before by February 27, 2022 to redeem.
Save Big at our Partner Ski Areas!
MA Ski Areas
50% off Wachusett Mountain Resort lift tickets on non-holiday weekdays! $15 off lift tickets on weekends and holidays*.
Offer valid at ticket window only (not available online). Must show 2021-2022 Ski Sundown season pass. *Holidays: Dec. 26, 2021 – Jan. 2, 2022; Jan. 17, 2022; Feb. 21-25, 2022.
NY Ski Areas
20% off Gore Mountain, Whiteface, and Belleayre Mountain Resort lift tickets any day with no blackout dates!
Offer valid at ticket window only (not available online). Must show 2021-2022 Ski Sundown season pass.
Purchase online or at Welcome Center
Season Pass Prices
Available only at the time of pass purchase
Pass Protection Policy
Ski Sundown will reimburse the cost of your Pass on a prorated basis in the event of injury/sickness which prevents your participation in skiing for the remainder of the season. Injury or illness must be confirmed by letter from a licensed physician. The cost of a Protection Policy is 6% of the purchase price of your Pass(es). Refund requests must be received prior to end of season. If you decline the Protection Policy and should be unable to use your Pass for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Passes are non-transferable and may not be given, loaned, rented or transferred to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Transfer or attempt to transfer will result in revocation of the pass without refund, and is punishable under Connecticut theft of services law.
- Passes must be clearly displayed at all times when waiting to get on a lift.
- In the event you forget your pass, you must purchase a replacement ticket for $5, good for one visit.
- Report all lost passes to the Welcome Center. Your lost pass will be voided and anyone caught using it will be charged with theft of services. A new pass will be issued for a $5.00 processing fee.
- We reserve the right to deny, revoke, or suspend lift and/or skiing privileges at any time, for any reason deemed appropriate by management. This decision is at the sole discretion of Ski Sundown Management and is without refund. In the case of minors, parents will be notified.
- If you have a collision resulting in an injury to another skier, it is your responsibility to remain at the collision site until the Ski Patrol arrives and to give them your name and address.
- All injuries must be reported to the Ski Patrol before leaving Ski Sundown.
- All persons are responsible for their own equipment. Ski Sundown is not responsible for lost or stolen equipment.
Be safety conscious. Know “YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE”.