in a nutshell
Everything you need to know.
We want your visit to Ski Sundown to be seamless and easy. To that end, we have provided the following links below:
- Our COVID-19 Policy – current policies and recommendations
- Directions – the best route to our resort
- Mountain Information – trail map & stats, skill level guide for skiing/riding, conditions report, our history, and “Know The Code” safety guidelines
- Base Facilities – list of services, details and hours
- Tickets & Season Passes – purchase and pricing information
- Night Skiing – lift ticket & rental pricing information
- Terrain Parks – freestyle park details and safety information
Can’t wait to see you on the slopes!
Our COVID-19 Policy
In accordance with current state and federal COVID-19 guidelines, we are no longer requiring masks inside of our buildings and facilities, or outdoors, regardless of vaccination status. Our plan is to continue to follow all state and federal COVID-19 guidelines and to adapt our operating procedures as these recommendations change. Keeping our staff and guests safe while enjoying their time on the mountain is our top priority. Please check back regularly to stay informed of any adjustments to our policies if/when they become necessary. We hope that this information helps to alleviate any concerns that you may have and we can’t wait to see you!
Getting to Ski Sundown is easy! We are located off of Routes 44 and 219 in New Hartford, CT. We are 40 minutes from Hartford, CT; 1 hour from Danbury, CT; 1 hour 20 minutes from Stamford, CT; 1.5 hours from Westchester County, NY; and about 2 hours from New York City.Get Directions