It's Better with Friends.
Organize a group at your child’s school, your town’s recreation department, your workplace, church, club or neighborhood and join us for a winter of fun on the slopes at discounted rates!
Weekly Groups Program at a glance:
- Programs start January 3, 2022
- Group size – minimum of 20 participants
- Program lengths – 4, 5 or 6 weekly visits; 4 hours
- Ages 8 and older / 3rd grade level and up
- 1 hour ski/snowboard lessons available for all levels
- Ski and snowboard rentals available
- Flexible afternoon/evening start times
- Lift only make-up for any individual missed session
- Protection Policy included in program price
- Benefits available for Group Leaders and Chaperones
- Lessons are given the first 5 weeks of the 6-week program. On the 6th visit, the Lift Pass is valid for lift access only*.
Don’t delay! Our weekly groups schedule fills up fast!Find your skill level
Know The Code!
NSAA Safety Video
Learn all the rules on how to ski or ride the mountain safely and make it a great experience for everyone. Know The Code!
Once you have watched this NSAA Safety Video, please click on the link below to read/download our Ski Sundown Safety Guidelines.Ski Sundown Safety Guidelines
For More Information
Call Group Services
(860) 379-7669 ext. 204
Email Group Services
Deadline for Registration: Nov. 12, 2021
Weekly Group Program Rates
Use Anywhere on the Mountain
Get A Gift Card for Your Weekly Visits!
Gift cards are a convenient way to pay for snacks, drinks, or that Ski Sundown hoodie in the Ski Shop that you have your eye on! Our gift cards have no expiration date and can be used anywhere on the mountain. Simply click the link below to buy online or purchase at the Welcome Center when you arrive.Buy Gift Cards Now